Get a quote
You should have full control of your home. There shouldn’t be any fear to roam around your property. But that is hard to do when you have pests around or in your home. Pest takes all the control of your home by damaging goods and the secure feeling you get from the place.
Bees are one of the worst kinds of pests to have near home. Because these bugs do not only make your life a living nightmare but they also destruct your property. That’s why it’s important to call one of the best beehive removers near me at the first sight of a bee.
How dangerous are bees?
While bees are very important for our environment, having them around the property is not beneficial at all, especially if the property consists of kids. Letting a beehive exist near home is very dangerous for one’s safety. Even though bees don’t sting if they are not threatened but there is still a chance of a person unknowingly threatening bees. So it will be better to take precautions before things go out of hand.
Simple Methods That Get Rid Of Beehives
- Soap water is a simple and great way to get rid of bees. The solution present in soap dissolves the waxy exterior, and the foam on the other hand doesn’t let bees drown. This way you can get rid of them without killing them, but due take proper precaution beforehand.
- Bees only make a beehive in places that attract them. Therefore, making sure that you don’t have anything alluring to bees would be the first step to getting a beehive. But if you already got a beehive, try to get rid of that attraction.
- Smoke is distinguishingly hated by bees, as they can’t stand anything with a strong smell. Use it to your advantage. Burn some paper, dry woods, or leaves right underneath the beehive then let it smoke. Don’t wait around to see the reaction as smoke makes bees agitated so you will get bitten.
- Contacting a beekeeper can also help if you know someone. We know that not every locality has a beekeeper, so you can contact someone by looking online as they know how to get the job done with safety.
- If all these tips don’t work, then calling a professional might be the best. Search for an emergency bee removal near me and let them handle the job with ease. Make sure to tell them to use family-friendly products if you have pets and kids at home.
Handing beehives is not a matter of a joke. As if the bee stings someone with a bee allergy then that person can die. Hence, we recommend you call a professional and refrain from doing anything by yourself. Keep all the doors and windows close at all times until the threat is gone, and make sure to avoid the place where the beehive is present.