Get a quote
Are you annoyed by bees buzzing continuously in your yards and garden?
If you have small kids and pets at home, be extra careful as they are susceptible to bee stings. They can unknowingly provoke the little insects. Therefore, no sooner do you spot a hive inside or near your residence than we propose that you isolate the area and keep it out of reach for pets and kids.
Honey bee colonies play a truly vital role in our habitat. They should never be eliminated unless the hive removal is impossible. For the safety of your children, pets and other family members, it becomes important to get rid of beehives.
If your life is disturbed, you can apply DIY home remedies such as soap and water mixture, cucumber peels, peppermint plants, cinnamon, potted marigolds, organic baby powder, crushed garlic, and borax/ vinegar to the hives. These eco-friendly items do not cause a threat to their life.
Bees are more active in summer and spring. They exist in 50,000-strong colonies. Already feared? Just run a location-specific search like ‘bee removal service near me, and contact them.
Local bee pest control helps you eradicate a beehive without affecting the bees.
Entry points of bees:
- Unmanaged holes
- Kitchen, bathroom vents, laundry room
- Gutters and attics
Why do you need bee specialists?
Common people don’t have specific knowledge about bees. The Disappearance of bees, a keystone species, will also end other lives on earth. As we live in an interdependent way on the earth, some animals depend on bees for their survival. Sources of food like seeds, nuts, fruits, and berries depend on insect pollination. Some startling facts about bees are
- 25,000 different species of bees live on earth.
- Bees are useful for our ecosystem.
- Destroying hives is not a logical idea.
- Some bees lick human sweat.
- Male bees don’t sting. Female bees do it to defend themselves.
- Bees discharge pheromones to stimulate others.
- They are receptive when left alone.
- They attack sensitive body parts like ears, eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Honey bees consume honey made from nectar to get energy during winter.
- Bees are the effective components of pollination of fruits, veggies, nuts, herbs, oil crops, spices, and fodder crops for dairy meat, cattle, coffee, meat, and other livestock.
- Bees also pollinate medicinal plants like morphine, aspirin, and morphine; fibres like cotton and linen; and trees that provide timber for construction.
- Honey bees’ colonies resemble a tree when you witness carefully,
- Honeybees apply a remarkable technique. They seal the honeycomb with a white wax cap in an airtight pot to keep the honey fresh for your consumption in the winter.
Think twice before you demolish a hive:
Bees are useful as they help in pollination. Destroying the nests of these useful insects may disturb the equilibrium of the ecosystem. Due to unsustainable construction and environmental pollution, honey bees are on the brink of extinction.
Brisbane has got a serious pest problem. You can hire bee removal Brisbane, to eradicate bees effectively.
Google, ‘bee removal expert near me,’ in this regard and obtain a free quote. Below are some of the advice you can try for personal benefit
- Never disturb their nests by human activities as they require some space to survive.
- Maintain some distance between children, pets and bee-infested areas if they develop rashes or allergic tendencies due to bee bites.
- Try to identify their origin.
- Professionals try their best to get rid of all traces of the hive and restore the demolished part at the end of pest control.
On Removing Beehives
The bee hive removal Brisbane applied state-of-the-art equipment for beehive termination. They opt for detailed sanitation of the surrounding area and you will find no mess, smell, or fumigation at the end of the treatment.
Bee hive removal service Brisbane opts for timely disposal of the beehive from your balcony before they pose any threat to human existence. Your job is to check their website thoroughly and have some rudimentary knowledge of their technique. For instance, they use the tested tools and latest technologies to perform any job.
Contemplating the outcomes of the environment and relocating the hives from the residential area is the most reasonable decision you can make. Just Google ‘bee hive relocation me me’ for this.
- Smoke Treatment
- Garlic Spray
- Absinthe/Peppermint/ Eucalyptus:
- Cinnamon Smell
The methods mentioned above, although economical, could be toxic to human existence at times. People affected by bees need to follow eco-friendly methods to eliminate a hive for environmental protection.