If there are bees in your yards and garden, they buzz continuously. If your life is disturbed, you can apply DIY home remedies for bees control such as soap and water mixture, cucumber peels, peppermint plants, cinnamon, potted marigolds, organic baby powder, borax/ vinegar, and crushed garlic to the hives, which do not cause a threat to their existence.
Do you know that the species is more active in spring and summer? They exist in 50,000-strong colonies. Already feared? Well, you can just run a location-specific search like bee exterminators near me and hire them.
Bees control Brisbane helps you eradicate a beehive without affecting the bees.
Entry points of bees:
- Unmanaged holes
- Kitchen, bathroom vents, laundry room
- Gutters and attics
Special knowledge of bee specialists:
It is true that for a layman, it is difficult to gather all information about the bees. Since they are a keystone species, if they disappear, it will also end other lives on earth. We live in an interdependent way in nature. Some animals depend on bees for their survival. Food sources like seeds, nuts, fruits, and berries depend on insect pollination. Some surprising facts about bees are
- 25,000 different species of bees live on earth.
- Bees are useful for our ecosystem.
- Destroying hives is not a logical idea.
- Some bees lick human sweat.
- Male bees don’t sting. Female bees do it to defend themselves.
- Bees discharge pheromones to stimulate others.
- They are receptive when left alone.
- They hit sensitive body parts like eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- During winter, honey bees consume honey made from nectar to get energy.
- They help in the pollination of veggies, fruits, herbs, nuts, spices, oil crops, and fodder crops for dairy meat, coffee, cattle, meat, and other livestock.
- Honey Bees also pollinate medicinal plants like aspirin and morphine; fibres like linen and cotton; and trees that supply timber for construction.
- If witnessed carefully, honey bees’ colonies resemble a tree.
- Honeybees apply a remarkable technique. They seal the honeycomb with a white wax cap. It helps keep the honey you consume fresh for the winter in an airtight pot.
Think twice before you demolish a hive:
Bees are useful as they help in pollination. Demolishing the nests of these beneficial insects may disturb the balance of the ecosystem. Owing to environmental pollution and huge construction, honey bees are on the verge of dying.
If you stay near Brisbane, you can appoint bee control Brisbane to eliminate bees effectively.
Google, the bee pest control near me, in this regard and obtain a free quote. Following are some of the tips to attend for personal advantage
- Do not disturb their nests by human activities, as bees need some space to survive.
- Keep children and pets away from bee-infested areas if they develop allergic tendencies from pest bites.
- Try to identify their origin.
- Professionals leave no stone unturned to get rid of all traces of the hive and rebuild the demolished part, if any.
Professional Help when DIYs don’t prove feasible:
The professional bee control Brisbane applied state-of-the-art equipment for beehive termination. We opt for in-depth cleaning of the surrounding area, and you will find no smell, mess, or fumigation at the end of the treatment.
Bees specialists Brisbane ask for timely disposal of the beehive from your garden before they pose any threat to your existence. Before confirming a professional team, check their website thoroughly to know their technique. For example, we use the latest technologies and tested tools to perform any job.
Considering the consequences on the environment, relocating the hives from your residential area is the most sensible decision you can make. Just google ‘local bees pest control near me’ for this.
- Smoke Treatment
Honey bees hate smoke and we tried to use these characteristics to eradicate them. For the beehive termination, artificial smell has a surprising effect. However, using this technique without reasonable precautionary measures is tough.
- Garlic Spray
Garlic is pure organic stuff. Because of its pungent smell, the substance helps remove the beehives without causing any damage to the colourful species.
Bee removal professionals use citronella candles to remove the beehives from your residence. You can try burning the candle for a few days and it will provide the best outcome.
- Absinthe/Peppermint/ Eucalyptus:
All the plants mentioned above have a strong smell which could be favourable to drive bees away.
- Cinnamon Smell
Using cinnamon aroma for a week at a stretch will help eliminate the bees. The procedure makes our job easy without killing the bees.
The techniques mentioned above, although economical, could be harmful to human existence at times. People disturbed by bees need to follow eco-friendly procedures to remove a hive for environmental protection.