If there is the presence of bees in your yards or garden, they buzz incessantly. Applying DIY home remedies like water mixture, soap, or vinegar/ borax in the hives do not harm their existence.
Bees are more active during the summer and spring. They live in 50,000-strong colonies. Already worried? Well, just run a location-specific search like local bees pest control near me and hire them.
Professional bee control Brisbane eliminates a beehive without impacting the bees.
Unknown facts regarding bees
- Earth has 25,000 different species of bees.
- Most bee species don’t conform to the popular picture of a bee. Some are round and large, but many are small and skinny.
- Bees are good for our ecosystem.
- Demolishing hives is not a sensible decision.
- The largest bee in the world’s largest bee is Wallace’s Giant Bee or the Megachile Pluto, named after the Victorian naturalist, Alfred Russel Wallace, who recorded it first.
- Some bees lick human sweat.
- Male bees never sting. Female bees Sting to defend themselves.
- Bees release pheromones to alert others.
- They are docile if left alone.
- They attack sensitive body parts like ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Honey bees consume honey made from nectar during winter to get energy.
- Bees help in the pollination of fruits, nuts, veggies, herbs, spices, oil crops, fodder crops for dairy cattle, meat, and other livestock, and coffee.
- They pollinate medicinal plants like aspirin and morphine; fibres like cotton and linen; and trees that supply timber for construction.
- A honeybee colony resembles a tree.
- Honeybees can seal the honeycomb with a white wax cap. It keeps the honey fresh for the winter in an airtight container.
Why is beehive destruction not a good idea?
Bees are valuable as they help in pollination. Unsettling the habitats of these innocent insects can take a toll upon the balance of nature. Because of massive construction and environmental pollution, honey bees are on the verge of extinction.
Google, the bee hive removal expert near me to receive a quote. Following are some of the tips you may use for personal benefit
- It’s important to give the bees some space and maintain distance.
- Keep pets and kids away from bee-infested areas. When kids at home are uneasy with insect stings or get allergies, ask them to keep a distance.
- Try to detect their origin.
- Spray insecticides could be an illicit source of selling.
- Appointing professional help is crucial to remove bees effectively.
- We try to discard all traces of the hive and rebuild the damaged part as well.
Where Do Professionals Excel?
The local bees pest control uses state-of-the-art equipment for beehive termination. We opt for thorough cleaning of your surrounding area. No mess, smell, or fumigation is left. Hire affordable bees to control Brisbane.
Experts go for timely disposal of the beehive before it poses any risk to your existence. While searching for a bee specialist near me, check the website thoroughly. We use tested equipment and the latest strategies to perform the job.
Relocating hives from a residential area is a prudent decision. You can google beehive removers near me in this regard.
● Smoke Treatment
We know that honey bees hate smoke. Therefore, we have simply tried to use this trait to eradicate them. Artificial smell works well in beehive termination. But, applying this method without sufficient precautionary measures is risky.
● Application Of Garlic Spray
The usage of garlic spray is a pure organic procedure. Garlic has a pungent smell, and it helps to discard the tiny beehives without causing any damage to them.
Professionals like us use citronella candles to remove the beehives from your residence. Burning it for a few days offers a fair result.
● Using Absinthe/Peppermint/ Eucalyptus:
These plants have a strong smell which is favourable to drive bees away.
● Cinnamon Smell
Local application of cinnamon aroma for a week or so helps eradicate the bees away. It makes our job easy to destroy the beehive.
Although economical, sometimes they could be dangerous for human existence. We need to follow eco-safe methods to remove a beehive for environmental protection.