Often bees buzz in your garden incessantly. If you are annoyed, apply DIY home remedies like soap and water mixture, peppermint plants, cinnamon, cucumber peels, borax/ vinegar, potted organic baby powder, marigolds, and crushed garlic to the hives. They are safe for the species as well as the environment.
You may not know that the species is more active in summer and spring. They exist in 50,000-strong colonies. Already feared? Well, you can just run a location-specific search like ‘bee exterminators near me‘ and hire them.
Local bee removal Brisbane helps you eradicate a beehive without affecting the bees.
Entry points of bees:
- Unmanaged holes
- Kitchen, bathroom vents, laundry room
- Gutters and attics
Special knowledge of bee specialists:
Common people do not have detailed knowledge regarding bees. Since bees are keystone species, their disappearance will impact other lives on earth. All lives on earth live in an interdependent way. We are highly dependent on bees for survival. Food sources like nuts, seeds, and fruits depend on insect pollination. Some surprising facts about bees are
- 25,000 different species of bees live on earth.
- Bees are useful for our ecosystem.
- Destroying hives is not a logical idea.
- Some bees lick human sweat.
- Male bees don’t sting, but female ones do it for self-protection.
- Bees discharge pheromones to stimulate others.
- They are receptive when left alone.
- Bees attack sensitive body parts like ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Honey bees consume honey made from nectar during winter to get energy.
- They help in the pollination of veggies, fruits, herbs, nuts, spices, oil crops, and fodder crops for dairy meat, coffee, cattle, meat, and other livestock.
- Honey Bees are responsible for pollinating medicinal plants like morphine, aspirin, fibres like cotton and linen, and trees that supply timber for construction.
- Their colonies resemble a tree.
- Honeybees apply a remarkable technique. They seal the honeycomb with a white wax cap. Sealing in an airtight pot helps keep the honey fresh for your consumption during the winter
Think twice before you demolish a hive:
Bees are useful as they help in pollination. When you demolish their nests, it is likely to disturb the balance of the ecosystem. Honey bees are on the verge of extinction due to huge construction and environmental pollution.
Brisbane has got a serious problem with bees. Appoint professional bee control Brisbane to eliminate the insects effectively.
Google, ‘bees specialist near me‘, to obtain a free quote. For personal advantage, take the following initiatives.
- Never disturb bees’ nests by human activities, as they require enough space to survive.
- Keep children and pets away from bee-infested areas if they develop allergic tendencies from pest bites.
- Try to identify their origin.
- Pest control teams leave no stone unturned to eradicate bees from their hive. They rebuild the demolished part if harm is caused in the process.
Professional Help when DIYs don’t prove feasible:
The beehive removal Brisbane applies state-of-the-art technology for beehive termination. They opt for thorough cleaning of the surrounding area with no mess, smell, or fumigation at the end of the treatment.
Professionals ask for on-time disposal of the beehive from your garden even before they pose a threat to your existence. Before confirming a professional team, check their website in detail to gain information on their technique. For instance, experts use the tested tools and latest technologies to perform any job.
Considering the harmful impact on the environment, hive relocation from a populous area is the most sensible decision to take. Google the ‘local bees pest control near me‘ without delay.
● Smoke Treatment
Since honey bees fear smoke, professionals use these traits to eradicate them. Artificial smell too has a surprising effect on beehive termination. However, to apply such a technique, you must appoint professionals who have expertise.
● Garlic Spray
Garlic is purely organic and due to its pungent smell, the substance helps destroy the beehives without causing any harm to the colourful species.
Professional pest control also uses citronella candles to remove the hives from your residence.
Burning the candle for a few days provides the best outcome.
● Peppermint/Absinthe/ Eucalyptus:
The plants mentioned above have a strong smell which helps drive bees away.
● Cinnamon Smell
Bee specialists use cinnamon aroma for some weeks at a stretch to eliminate the bees. The process makes their job easy without killing the benevolent creature.
Hope the article has mentioned all the facts regarding bees and given valid reasons to hire professionals. Chemical pesticides harm bees, people, the environment, and pets in your home. Better you follow eco-friendly procedures to remove a hive from your residential area. It will be a sustainable solution.