Bees buzz in your yards or garden incessantly. You can apply DIY home remedies like soap, water mixture, peppermint plants, cucumber peels, potted marigolds, cinnamon, organic baby powder, crushed garlic or borax/ vinegar to the hives, which do not cause a threat to their existence.
The species is more active in summer and spring. They live in 50,000-strong colonies. Already worried? Well, just run a location-specific search like bee exterminators near me and hire them.
Local bees pest control eliminates a beehive without impacting the bees.
From where do they get into your home?
- Unmanaged holes
- Kitchen, laundry room, bathroom vents
- Gutters and attics
What are the things that bee specialists know?
A layman can’t gather all information regarding the bees. Because they are a keystone species, if they die, it will end most of life. In nature, we live in an interdependent way. Several animals depend on bees for their survival. Food sources like nuts, seeds, berries, and fruits depend on insect pollination.
- Earth has 25,000 different species of bees.
- Bees are good for our ecosystem.
- Demolishing hives is not a sensible decision.
- Some bees lick human sweat.
- Male bees never sting. Female bees Sting to defend themselves.
- Bees release pheromones to alert others.
- They are docile if left alone.
- They attack sensitive body parts like ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Honey bees consume honey made from nectar during winter to get energy.
- They help in the pollination of fruits, veggies, nuts, herbs, oil crops, spices, and fodder crops for dairy cattle, meat, coffee, and other livestock.
- Bees also pollinate medicinal plants like morphine and aspirin morphine; trees that supply timber for construction; and fibres like cotton and linen.
- A honeybee colony resembles a tree.
- Honeybees clog the honeycomb with the help of a white wax cap. It helps keep your honey fresh for the winter in an airtight pot.
Why should you not destroy beehives?
Bees are valuable as they help in pollination. Destroying the nests of these innocent insects may disturb the ecosystem. Due to environmental pollution and massive construction, honey bees are on the verge of extinction.
You must appoint professional help to remove bees effectively.
Google, the bees specialist near me, to obtain a quote. Below are some of the tips to follow for personal benefit
- Bees require some space.
- Keep pets and kids away from bee-infested areas if they have allergic tendencies from pest bites.
- Try to detect their origin.
- We leave no stone unturned to remove all traces of the hive and rebuild the damaged part, if any.
Importance of Professional Help
The bee hive removal Brisbane uses state-of-the-art equipment for beehive termination. We go for in-depth cleaning of your surrounding area. No smell, mess, or fumigation is left.
Professionals suggest on time disposal of the beehive before they could pose any threat to your existence. While searching for a, check the website thoroughly. We use tested tools and the latest technologies to perform the job.
Relocating beehives from your residential area is a sensible decision. You can google the bees specialist near me in this regard.
- Smoke Treatment
We know that honey bees hate smoke. Therefore, we tried to follow these characteristics to eliminate them. Artificial smell works well in beehive termination. However, using this method without reasonable precautionary measures is difficult.
- Application Of Garlic Spray
It is pure organic stuff. Due to the pungent smell, garlic helps discard the beehives without causing any damage to bees.
Bee removal teams like us use citronella candles to eliminate the beehives from your residence. Burning the candle for a few days will provide the best result.
- Using Absinthe/Peppermint/ Eucalyptus:
These plants have a strong smell which is favourable to driving bees away.
- Cinnamon Smell
Applying cinnamon aroma for a week consistently will help eradicate the bees away. The technique makes our job easy to demolish the beehive.
Although economical, sometimes they could be hazardous to human existence. People suffering from the issue need to follow eco-safe procedures to remove a beehive for environmental protection.